Our Environmental Policy & Commitment
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by White Rabbit Consultancy and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
As a business White Rabbit is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our efforts to:
- comply with all relevant legislation and regulations;
- regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques;
- ensure outgoing billing and communications are always paperless;
- involve employees in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities;
- sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring mechanisms;
- work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice; and improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials).
White Rabbit Consultancy
We’re also planting trees to offset our carbon footprint and working towards being a Net Zero, climate positive workforce. Read our CSR to find out more about our tree planting projects and other eco-friendly efforts.